Find a moment with nature (in person or virtually) to sooth and calm yourself. This will help you navigate the challenges in your life and business
With so much disruption at this time, it’s easy to feel inner chaos and despair. I don’t want to be one more voice clattering at you, so I’m going to make this short and simple.To help you get more grounded in your body, and out of your chaotic thoughts and feelings, focus on your first (root) chakra located at the base of the spine.
- Connect with Mother Earth by spending a few minutes with nature – either in person or virtually.
- Stand or sit and imagine yourself growing deep thick tree roots through the bottom of your feet.
- Take some deep breaths several times a day.
- Listen to drumming music.
- Clean or reorganize your desk, files or a closet to help you feel a sense of order and control.
- Remove or reduce your sugar intake, and eat more protein and root vegetables.
- While social distancing, be sure to exercise at home or in nature (if possible).
- If feeling isolated, reach out to family, friends, and/or colleagues.
- Diffuse, or apply wood-based essential oils, like sandalwood, cedar wood, cinnamon, fir, etc.
- Limit the reading or watching of news to once daily.
- Say affirmations: “I am safe.” “I am grounded.” “I am connected to Mother Earth.” “I am centered.”
We are all connected energetically, and spiritually. Taking time to stay more centered will not only help you and your business, but will ripple out into the greater world. Sending all of you peace and many blessings.
To those who work with her, Nanette Giacoma is the Chakrapreneur®. As an author, teacher, coach, artist, energy healer, and intuitive, Nanette walks between the worlds of traditional business and alternative practices. Integrating 25 plus years of business experience and 12 years of coaching experience with unconventional methods, Nanette works holistically with her students and clients to help them achieve the kind of success that leads to professional and personal fulfillment. Nanette has an MBA and an MA in Art and Consciousness Studies. She is a Usui and Kundalini Reiki Master, and a Certified Master Intuitive Coach.
Business and Personal Support with the Chakraprenuer®
Special COVID-19 Price
$75 for 60 Minutes
Call (207) 319-6325