There’s a lot of talk about mindset these days. Your mindset is an established set of beliefs or attitudes that you hold. Lots of blogs and articles make it sounds like you can magically flip a switch and shift your mindset. But, your beliefs were learned a long time ago and are deeply ingrained. So, while shifting your mindset sounds simple, it takes effort.
I believe mindset is energetically integrated the body, mind and soul, so sometimes it’s hard to pick just one chakra to balance when trying to shift your mindset around an issue. I find It helps to look at the particular belief or action that you are trying to change.
Here are the top seven mindset challenges I hear about in my coaching practice and associated chakra correlations.
- Root chakra – Not enough money
- Sacral chakra – Can’t follow passions
- Solar plexus chakra – Unable to reach goals
- Heart chakra – Disconnected from heart-center in decisions
- Throat chakra – Ineffective marketing campaign
- Third-eye chakra – Don’t listen to intuition
- Crown chakra – Disconnected from Spiritual Source
Do any of these sound familiar? If so, here are a few ways to balance your chakras and begin aligning your energy to your new mindset.
- Root – Make a budget and track your earnings and spending daily and/or work on family patterns related to money.
- Sacral – Do things that give you joy and vitality – eat what you want, get a new haircut, dance, buy new clothes, get intimate, have sex, etc.
- Solar Plexus – Write down your core values. Rewrite your goals once you are clear about those values. Daily, complete one action toward reaching your goals.
- Heart – Practice being aware of your harsh judgements of yourself and others and send love and compassion in those moments.
- Throat – Spend time clarifying your “why” and what feels like an authentic way to communicate your marketing message. Revamp your campaign using that as your guide.
- Third-eye – Journal your dreams and/or daydream. Write down smells, sensations, inner knowings, feelings and hunches and what you intuit from them.
- Crown – Start your day before work with a spiritual practice like meditation or silence and set your intention to co-create with your Spiritual Source.
Changing your mindset about anything is a practice. It takes time, awareness and deep compassion for yourself. And remember it’s about progress not perfection.
A FREE Online Monthly Gathering
Friday, May 28th 9 – 10:30 a.m. EST
Entrepreneurs/Professionals/Small Business Leaders
Align your energy with your infinite potential
In this virtual event you will meet other entrepreneurs, professionals and business leaders who are also interested in approaching business with a sacred intent. This is NOT business as usual!
We will begin with a guided “Chakra Walk” where you will assess and discover where you are out of alignment. You will have the opportunity to share and receive ideas, advice and tools to move towards energetic balance that will help you create a business aligned with you and your highest goals.
This gathering is filled with high-value content that you can apply to your business—RIGHT AWAY!! It’s a great opportunity to come together with other like-minded professionals and entrepreneurs to expand your circle of sacred energy – let’s create an energetic ripple in the world!
Are you missing a piece of your professional success puzzle?
Are you doing everything right, but somehow your business just isn’t thriving?
Or your career isn’t as flourishing or fulfilling as you would like?
Open for Business explains the human chakra energy system that sages have known about for centuries and teaches you how to apply it in the business world – whether you are seeking to advance your career, grow your own business, or experience more professional fulfillment.
Tapping into your personal and professional chakra energy is the solution you’ve been looking for.